Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Technical Difficulties...

Vacation was wonderful!

…returning home and facing computer problems, not so wonderful.

As of right now, my desktop computer is out of commission, so my posts and store listings may be a bit scarce while we figure it out. 

Still--hurray that it's a desktop! That means that my husband can take it apart and tinker inside it and replace parts (hoping it's not a fried motherboard, but even that is manageable). It's not a lost cause! Just need to take time to figure out what's wrong.

So, hold tight everyone… I'll be sure to update when everything is up and running again.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience, and I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)