Friday, June 6, 2014

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - June Edition

---
For those looking for my bead soup reveal, go here!
---

I'm running a little bit behind this month, but I'm excited to reveal what I'm going to be working with for my June Monthly Challenge. Without further ado, here it is:

Cream and brass... It feels wonderfully vintage.
  
This is actually an idea I was playing around with earlier, when I was creating a Bead Soup for my partner... I wasn't able to get the components together in time to send to her, but that means I can make something with it now! After all, it would be a shame for it to go to waste. ;)

In this collection, there are: vintage beads (the rounds and the large brass bicones), handmade lampwork beads by Julsbeads, Chinese crystals, and brass findings. 

The key itself is from a Tim Holtz collection--for papercraft! No reason it can't work as an awesome focal, I say. :)



I must say that I'm excited to use a more subdued, classic color palette... I'm already concocting ideas of how to use these ingredients.

Come by on Friday, June 27th to see what I end up making!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)