Monday, June 23, 2014

Well, It's Been Awhile Since I Posted...

---
For those looking for my bead soup reveal, go here!
---

Hello everyone!

My apologies for being scarce recently. I've been having some minor health issues (reactions to new medication, recovering from a bad case of strep throat, etc. etc.), so I haven't gotten much of a chance to blog.

Besides that, I don't have a lot to report, either... The last time I worked on jewelry, I spilled lemonade all over my craft table--including three current projects, and over ten pairs of earrings I was going to list to my store.

My science experiment:
Seeing how lemonade interacts with the above materials.

Anyway! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm making progress on my June Monthly challenge, and I was able to go out and celebrate my husband's birthday this past Saturday.

So, here's to hoping that everyone is having a nice June... And here's to hoping that things continue to look up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Bless you. Hope you're feeling much better! I love all those stones and pieces in the picture--with or without lemonade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)