Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Am Grateful...

I absolutely love Autumn... But, more and more, I have the sneaking suspicion that Autumn does not love me back. 

In addition to my normal Autumnal allergies, I've been running the sick-gamut these last two weeks--first, with a stomach bug, and now with a cold or the flu or some such nonsense. I guess it's due to the fluctuation of temperatures? Gah!

So, to keep me from wallowing in self-pitying grumpiness, it's time for another list of happy things! Hurray!

---

I Am Grateful...

...For finished projects.

My second attempt at making paper beads.

Hurray! A necklace/earring set that I made with said paper beads.

...For Autumn leaves!

Seen on a morning walk.

...For a girl's night out with my Mother-in-Law.

We went out to dinner, and then to a presentation on self-publishing.

...For silly games to play with my friends.

Heh... this board is going to look fantastic when this game is done.

...For the cozy textures of Fall--sweaters and scarves.

...Here's a sweater...

...and here's a scarf!

...For knitting--even though I can't do it as quickly as I used to, I still find it relaxing and soothing and wonderful.

My rectangle... it grows...

...And for being a part of a wonderful online beading community.

Bead Ruckus reveal tomorrow! How exciting! :)

...Yeah, I really am blessed.

Thanks so much for taking the time to go through my little list... I hope you have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)