Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello, October!

Again, I'm still wondering what happened to August--and here we are at October! 

Still, it's my favorite time of year... Soon, the trees will be in full color, and it will be time for long skirts and knee-high socks and apple cider. I'm so excited! :)

And, along those lines...

---

Things That Make Me Happy

...Yes, that's me. Being goofy. :)

Mornings full of sewing...

Coffee? Check.

Evenings full of long shadows...

Our balcony... Wonderful for watching birds and shadows.

Tasty, but non-photogenic, food...

Pumpkin French Toast bars... made with homemade Pumpkin Butter.
I made the Pumpkin Butter, too. :)

Bead-shopping with my husband...

Anniversary Present!!
A shopping spree at Michaels--does he know me, or what? :)

Good books, enjoyed while sitting on the sofa drinking a cup of tea...

A book of Sherlock Holmes short stories--
only one by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself,
but still pleasant for a chilly afternoon.

This is an awesome book. End of story.

You know, regardless of everything that happened in September (*cough* car accident *cough*), it was still a good month. 

Here's to October! I'm excited to see what it brings!

And I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)