Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy December!

It's December!  Yay!

Of course, this means that I've gone into hyperactive creative overdrive.  

It's a sea of Silmarils!
Some for a custom order, some for my store--and all very, very shiny.

In short: Ack-I-Need-To-Make-ALL-THE-THINGS!  

I need to buff up both of my stores with final Christmas inventory.  
 
'Tis the season...  to wire-wrap gears!

I need to work on Christmas presents.  

What, you thought I'd actually post pictures of Christmas presents?
Before Christmas?
Here, have a bird instead.  :D

I need to start making more inventory because I have another display table coming up next month and I have to prepare for that...

This happened last time that I had to prepare for a display table.
I hung necklaces from that there green thing--and they looked really cool.

Breathe.

I need to breathe.

I need to remind myself to take it one step at a time.  It is a rather narrow line to walk--between enjoying the season while being creative, and driving myself utterly to distraction.

And I need to remind myself that I cannot knit a present for everyone.

Even if I might want to try.



---

Today's accomplishment

Today, I focused on one thing: Shining Silmarils.  To that end, I:

  •  took 700 item pictures (for 32 items, so about 21 photos per item)
  •  organized all of said pictures
  •  re-sized some of said pictures
  •  used those re-sized pictures to post four more silmarils to my store

So, yay!  Four down...  only 28 more to go...

Velvet Sea

Quiet Dream

Spring Silk

Wizard of Earthsea

I consider that a success.

Now, to go stare at the Christmas Tree and take a break.  And perhaps drink some tea.

Yay for this lovely time of year!  

...And here's to hoping that I remember to enjoy it!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)