Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday's Table

...is taken up with all sorts of preparation!


Preparation for what, you ask?  


Why, for my August jewelry display!  Hurray!  Indeed, for the month of August I will be setting up a table at a local bookstore to sell my wares.  This will be the first time I have ever done something like this.


I'm so excited!  :D

---


...and I am also ridiculously busy, so please pardon me for not posting much here.  Hopefully there will be pictures once I'm done putting everything together--both my display AND the things that I'm going to be selling.  I am basically building up everything from scratch--and, knowing me, nothing is simple.


...and now to clean up the mod podge from the bottom of the oven...


Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)