Monday, July 30, 2012

Sneak Peak

My display table is almost done.

     ...the tablecloth has been sewn.

     ...the fabric bookcovers have been made.

     ...the mod podge has been cleared from the bottom of the oven (long story).

     ...and just what have I been doing with paint?


I guess you'll just have to wait and see!

I suppose now I should start working on the inventory I'm going to be selling on this table.  Heh.  Fun times!

---

...And, of course, during all of this I have been trying to develop a true writing schedule.  So I've been working on Landus Fantasticus with fabric glue on my hands, paint in my hair, and random beads on the floor.  Never a dull moment! 

2 comments:

  1. I love creative messes. The most wonderful things emerge from them. I'm excited about your exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee... I have definitely been living in a creative mess these past two weeks. Wheeee!

    And, thank you for your kind words. I'm excited, too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)