Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blessings Abound...

Today has been filled with many, many happy things...

  1. Shopping at a craft store.
  2. Helping my friend put up her Christmas Tree.
  3. Being introduced to Almond Joy coffee creamer (sooooooo good).
  4. Being surprised by my husband--he brought home dinner (also sooooooo good).
  5. Enjoying after-dinner smoothies, while I take pictures and my husband plays on his computer.

And...


       6.  Staring at my Christmas Tree (now with even more ornaments*).












* - The craft store had all of their Christmas decor on sale for 50% off...  Yes, I admit to buying some more pretties to go on my tree!  Like the iridescent bird.  And the purple balls covered in golden starbursts.  But not the gargoyle--I already had him.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)