Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Glimpse at My Beading Table...

I have come to the realization that I have been really busy--like there was any real doubt of that, I know.


So, in addition to learning pearl knotting, I have been playing with gears...


Oh, the possibilities!

Steampunk-inspired hairstick,
recently listed on my store.


...and playing with different ways to color hairsticks... 


I am hoping to expand my hairstick line by adding colored sticks to my
repertoire.  Right now, I am beta testing a couple different possibilities--
I want to prefect it, before putting any of these for sale. 

...and playing with fire polished Czech glass beads.

I am also hoping to duplicate these toppers on non-colored sticks,
and post them to my store some time soon.  'Tis the season for sparkle!


Also in the works are Egyptian-inspired hairsticks.  And a line of jewelry based on Narnia.  And winter-hued pieces, reminiscent of snow and ice.


Add to that Christmas presents for my family, and you'll have a good idea about what I've been up to!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)