Thursday, October 6, 2011

Updated - AUTUMN / MOVING SALE!

Originally, I was going to offer 20% off only during the month of October.  


However, plans have changed slightly.  


Why?  Well, as of yesterday, my husband and I are going to be moving in two weeks!  *happy dance*  And, due to moving insanity (yikes! short notice!), I will be closing my shop from October 18 - November 1. 


But, no worries!  I am going to extend the 20% off sale into November, once my store re-opens!


So, instead of an October sale, it is now an Autumn and Moving Sale!  Be sure to stop by my store and check out the deals! 


Such as...


This hairstick for $12.00!


...and...


These hairsticks for $24.00!


...and...


These earrings for $8.80!


...and...


This necklace for $24.00!


...and...  


Well, you get the picture!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)