Thursday, October 20, 2011

Adventures in Packing: Week Two

Today, I packed the inventory for my stores.

In so doing, I discovered that I have many, many, many small things.  And they all need individual attention.  I spent all day organizing them, and then putting them in small bags, and then into small boxes, and then in bigger boxes.  So, for a full day's work, I only have four big boxes to show for myself.  But, by golly, those boxes are well packed! 

No pictures yet this week, because I've been too busy--not to mention that it's been rainy and dismal, so the lighting hasn't been very good.  

In hindsight, I haven't done as much as I wanted to... there are always more things that I think need to be done.  Still, I am content in my progress.

Tomorrow, we sign the lease and the apartment is ours.

Tonight, I stop putting little things in little boxes, and try to get some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)