Monday, November 29, 2010

Labyrinth's Masquerade - Hairsticks

I thought I was done posting items to my store for the night.  Honestly, I have to wake up early tomorrow, and was hoping to get some sleep.  But I just couldn't help myself--I wanted to post the hairsticks that I made to go along with this set.*


And so, because I am in love with them, here are the hairsticks of the Labyrinth's Masquerade:






They are surprisingly light, and I love the contrast between the iridescent topper and the dark dark wood.  I have half a mind to keep them for myself...  but I thought I would offer them to the world, to see if there was someone else who loved them just as much as I do.


---
This morning, I actually made 8 separate pairs of hairsticks.  Three of them were the StarCraft pairs.  One of them was a custom order.  The remaining ones were original ideas...  This set was one of those original ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)