Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

Hello, everyone!

I don't really have any cool beadie things to show off this week... Shocking, I know! I have been doing some beadwork--mainly working on some challenge pieces, to varying levels of success. Other than that, though, mostly I've also been doing other things--hanging out with my husband, spending time with family, re-sorting the box of seed beads that I dropped and spilled everywhere. Heh.

So, in lieu of bead pictures, here are some lovely tree pictures I took today while having a lunch picnic with my sister-in-law and nephews:



It is such a lovely day! I'm grateful for the people in my life--and for a chance to step away from my bead table, and enjoy time with them.

...And now, it's time to sort more seed beads. Heh. Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)