Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Pretty Palettes - June Reveal

Where has this month gone? Can you believe that it's the last Wednesday of the month already? I know--me neither!

In happy news, though, that means that today is the reveal for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge. Woo-hoo!



One of the fun things about doing these challenges is that they push me to think outside my regular, comfortable color palettes... and this month's Tutti Fruitti collection was definitely a push! I like the colors together, but honestly I'm not sure if I would have put them together on my own.

Still, I think I did justice to the challenge. Here is the necklace that I made:


It's made with paper beads (not made by me), acrylic pink rounds, and iridescent golden glass, all knotted together on white waxed linen. Although it's chunky, the materials mean that it's also super lightweight--perfect for summer. 



And what can I say--I was super excited when I realized that almost all of this month's color were encapsulated in the paper beads! :)


So, there you go! That's what I made for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge. 

Thanks to the lovely Molly Schaller and the folks over at Halcraft for letting me play along... and thank you for stopping by to see what I've been up to! Be sure to come back later this week... I have two more  reveals that I'm working on for you. :)

Until then, have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)