Monday, April 17, 2017

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - April Edition

All of my cleaning at the beginning of this month has had some rather interesting consequences. Not only have my husband and I been playing more board games (hurray for free flat surfaces!), I've actually been keeping the momentum going as I tackle other areas of my life that need to be organized/tidied/cleaned.

So, what am I sorting through and organizing now? That's right: my jewelry. Ha! 

...Which is what actually inspired April's Month Challenge. You see, organizing my jewelry is not for the faint-hearted... I have a lot of it. And a lot of it I never wear--my style has changed, the pieces were actually just experiments in the first place... The list of reasons goes on.


What does that have to do with my challenge?

Well, my designing skills have improved a lot over the years... And so I'm going to give some of these pieces an upgrade. 


What will that entail? Mostly, I'm just going to tackle some of these neglected necklaces (a few of which can be seen here!) and remake them. Perhaps I'll only alter the design slightly... or perhaps I'll take it apart completely and split the beads up into different projects. The sky's the limit!

Regardless of what I do, though, you can come by on Friday, April 28th to see the results. Time to get creating--and organizing--and breathing new life into some older pieces! (And feel free to play along, too--I realize there isn't a lot of time left in the month, but maybe you'll get inspired!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)