Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

Not much to report this week, as far as my worktable goes. After finishing all of last month's challenges, I haven't started any new projects. 

Well, correction. I haven't successfully started any new projects. 

I did attempt to make a simple knotted necklace using some gorgeous red coral beads that I have gotten my hands on...


...except the bead holes aren't actually big enough to fit on the waxed linen I was going to use. The bead pictured above? Yeah, that was the only one that I was able to string. I either need to get thinner linen, or change my design idea.

Back to the drawing board, I suppose.

So, there you go. Sorry I don't have more to share... but, that's part of how the creative process goes, isn't it? Sometimes things just flow together, and other times your waxed linen is too thick. And who knows... maybe this little set-back will actually inspire me to make something gorgeous I wouldn't have thought of before.

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)