Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

I'm getting ready to go on vacation! Whee!

As such, my worktable doesn't have anything super complicated on it this week. I've been spending more time packing what bead projects I want to take with me than actually creating anything right now.

However! When I saw these, I couldn't help but start playing around:


...because rainbow hematite makes me happy.


The necklace design that I have in mind is fairly simple... long, with wire-wrapped links that give way to chain. Simple doesn't have to mean boring, though... I'm really excited to see how it turns out! I might even make two (I have two pendants, after all), and wear one while on vacation.


So, that's what I have on my worktable this week! Woo! I'm not sure if I'll be posting next week--I'll be on the aforementioned vacation--but we'll have to see. Regardless, be sure to stop by tomorrow... I have a reveal planned for before I go!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)