Monday, August 1, 2016

Hello, August!

July was exceedingly busy. 

...So, my plan for August? Relax.

The necklace that I made this past week with the July Bargain Bead Box.
Well, the start of the necklace, anyway.

Looking back, I am very pleased with all that I was able to accomplish last month. I'm also rather surprised that I made it through in one piece. Ten jewelry challenges--oi! That's a record I don't want to challenge anytime soon!

On that note, I'm not sure what challenges I'm going to tackle this month. I have a vacation coming up, which I am awaiting with eager anticipation... And I'm allowing myself to take a step back and enjoy some well-earned down time. Creating with deadlines is all well and good, but for this week, I'm going to allow myself to relax and play. So, we'll see what this month holds... I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Happy August, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)