Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things to Be Happy About...

  1. Fruit smoothies
  2. Watching old cartoons with my husband
  3. Listening to classical music (as well as watching this talk on the same subject)
  4. New water glasses and silverware and other various kitchen implements
  5. New furniture*
  6. Warm socks on cold feet
  7. Posting a new pair of hairsticks and earrings on my store

DragonFire Swirls - Hairsticks

DragonFire Swirls - Earrings
---


* - New furniture is awesome!


It also means that I am spending a lot of my time, currently, assembling said furniture--and organizing and cleaning where said furniture is going to go.  While everything is getting settled, I cannot promise that I will be very active on my store.  I will certainly be checking messages and listing new items as a I can...  And I should definitely be back to my normal gusto come February!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)