Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Palette Time!

*dusts off blog*

Hi, there. It has been so long since I've written here--and longer still since I've actually done any sort of jewelry challenge or reveal. Life has been throwing me so many curve balls, and it's been a bit hard to keep up.

But! I am happy to report that things seem to be stabilizing. Still rather crazy (example: I dropped something heavy on my foot and am about to head to the doctor to see if I've broken it), but it's stabilizing. 

And, excitingly, I'm getting back some of my jewelry-making inspiration. 

To that end... I think I'm going to restart my Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge. And for right now, that's going to take the shape of palettes.

I know July is almost over, but I found this fun citrusy picture on Unsplash (credit: Bruna Branco), and thought it would be a perfect way to kick things off.

I introduce: Citrus Glow!




I found the picture, picked out the palette colors, and then when digging through my stash to find beads to match.

My goal? Make something pretty! And then post pictures of it here on July 31st. Come by then to see what I make!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been up to. I truly, truly appreciate you. Thanks for your patience with me as I've been stitching my life back together, and for being there when things got crazy. Wishing you all the best, with many things that make you smile!

Have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)