Tuesday, February 15, 2022

January 2022 Reveal - SJ Designs Jewelry Honey Do List Design Challenge

...As soon as I thought I was getting back into the swing of posting on my blog, life decided to throw me another curve ball--this time, in the form of my husband being in the hospital for two weeks with a series of unusual and nerve-wracking symptoms. Ack!

Thankfully, he is home and stable now. His health issues are not over, but they are fixable. And we have a plan, with a whole barrage of appointments scheduled as a result.

All of that, to explain why I'm late posting the reveal for SJ Designs Jewelry's January Honey Do List Challenge.

Here is the picture that Eric picked for the challenge:


Here is what he had to say about it:
Sorry we dropped off on challenges there at the end of 2021, but I've been taking more pictures and feeling more motivated already this year! This month's challenge is a cool ice sculpture from the MN Landscape Arboretum's Winter Lights display.  They did a special photographer only night that Sarajo got me into, which let us take tripods in and get high quality pictures.  I thought the juxtaposition of winter and ice along with butterflies and flowers was a pretty evocative challenge piece!  Good luck this month and get making!

I made two pairs of earrings for this challenge. 

I even made them on time! (Even if I'm late in posting them.)



I enjoyed the color palette and the butterfly theme in the photo--hence why I took those aspects and ran with them. :)

I know this is a short little entry, but thanks so much for stopping by... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Both the pieces are lovely. I hope that your husbands starts feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your husband's health issues are resolved for good! These components are unbelievably perfect for the challenge and I love what you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)