Friday, July 16, 2021

Wonder and Whimsy - Summer Break

Hello everyone!

It appears that I have, inadvertently, taken a break from my blog this month. I had a challenge all planned out--even have all of the supplies!--and here it is July 16th already and I haven't even blogged about it. Hah!

So, I have decided that it probably makes the most sense for me to take a step back for a bit. I have some major house reorganizing projects going on, and it's honestly been a week since I've made any jewelry. It's all good, though! I'll be sure to check back in soon... I don't want to be away too long!

Thanks, everyone, for being so kind and following me. I look forward to being back--and maybe even with a newly organized craft room! 

Until then, I hope you all have lovely, lovely days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)