Friday, June 25, 2021

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - June 2021 Reveal... Postponed!

Hello, lovely readers!

This month has truly gotten away from me. Granted, it's been absolutely lovely--I got to visit my parents for the first time in a year and a half, and I got to see the ocean, among other things--but that does mean that I'm running a bit behind on this month's challenge.


Now, I actually have the jewelry part of it done. However, I'm also having some technical/logistic difficulties with the other part. So, instead of doing only part of the reveal, I decided I would hold off for a few more days in an attempt to get everything up and running.

So! Please come back on Wednesday, June 30th. Everything should be straightened out by then.

Thanks so much for understanding, everyone! I look forward to showing you what I've been working on. Until then, have a beautiful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)