Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday's Worktable

Recently, one of my sisters-in-law asked me to teach her how to make jewelry. Specifically, she wanted to know how to wire-wrap. Since I love teaching what I know--no idea if I'm good at it, but I certainly enjoy it!--I was very quick to agree.

We have been having so much fun.

...Granted, our get together this week also included Doritos and wine and BLTs and all sorts of extravagant pampering that we don't usually indulge in. (We spontaneously decided to dye our hair! It's not permanent--just enough to see if we like it. We both chose shades of red.)

That's her work on the bead mats in the background.
It has definitely been a nice week. I haven't gotten as much done in my actual craft room as I would like, but that's okay. It's good to take a break every once and awhile and have a pure pampering day! 

...A pure pampering day, with beads! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've up to. Be sure to come back tomorrow, when I announce what I'm doing for this month's Wonder and Whimsy challenge! I've already started working on it (it's what I was working on while being pampered), and it's definitely stretching my creative muscles.

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)