Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pretty Palettes - October 2019 Reveal

It's that time of month again... the one where I share what I made for this month's Pretty Palette challenge! Hurray!

First things first, here is the palette in question:


I only made one necklace this month--but it's a good one. 

And, yes, I went full tassel:



Materials include: vintage acrylic (the large burgundy beads at the bottom of the tassel), lava rounds, coral, red agate, dyed howlite, aventurine, glass, and magnesite. Oh, and a large coral focal. I used bright copper as my metal of choice, with some antique copper accents. 



I had a bit of an interesting time balancing the cooler colors (green and turquoise) with the warmer colors of red and orange. I used the black a a bit of a neutral to bridge the gap between the two, and make them flow better together. 

All told, I am pretty pleased with the end result.



Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I made! I realize that this entry is a little light on the commentary, but hopefully the pretty pictures made up for it. I'm a bit busy getting ready for November--it's going to be National Novel Writing Month again. Woohoo!

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)