Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

*waves*

Hello everyone! I'm very happy to report that my thumb continues to do better and better. 

And! I'm even happier to report that I'm starting to get back into the swing of actually making jewelry (albeit a bit slowly). Yay!

To that end, here is what's on my worktable today:


Wire-wrapping! Actual wire-wrapping! I haven't held my pliers in over a month, so my links are a bit rusty, but I'm definitely getting there. I'm so excited, and happy, to be back in the driver's seat. I really really missed making jewelry--it's my main creative outlet, after all--and I'm so glad to be back at it. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)