Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hello, February!

...and hello, first worktable post of the month!

So far this February, most of my creative energy has been going towards practicing making earwires and clasps. It's been a great deal of fun learning--and playing, and messing up, and figuring things out, and learning some more. My attempts certainly haven't been perfect, but I am greatly enjoying trying something new. :)

I've also been tackling some of the backlog of to-make projects I have on my desk... Ideas that I have gathered materials for, but simply haven't gotten the time to make. My mind is always going faster than my hands, and every once and I while I need to give myself time to catch up.

This is the most current project that I'm finishing up:


...And, because I couldn't help myself, I made some matching earrings, too:


Those earrings include some of my new earwires. What can I say--I'm enjoying myself!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Be sure to come back on Friday, when I announce this month's challenge.

Until then--have a wonderful week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love making earrings and clasps. This are looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)