Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

On my craft table this week: no current projects, really. My muse is apparently still obsessed with storage (I get ridiculously excited by Sterilite containers, hah!), and I'm not fighting it. I'm excited to show pictures when everything is said and done--although that might take awhile! (I am being very, very thorough.)

Still, I do have something lined up to work on when I come out of my Spring Cleaning Frenzy: this month's Bargain Bead Box.


I'm loving the combination of copper and pink. It's not something I probably would have put together myself, but the possibilities are exciting. I'm especially liking that butterfly focal! :)

And, just for fun, here are the boxes that I've cleared out from the craft room this week:


That big box? Is absolutely filled to the top of little boxes, which used to house random collections of beads. Those aren't all bead boxes, though... I've also weeded out quite a few of my other projects--including fabric that I'm giving to my nieces (they want to learn to sew, and I love sharing my love for crafts), and some yarn (recipients as yet undetermined). All in all, I'm quite pleased with my success!

Thanks for stopping by today, and being patient with my craft room overhaul. It's been a long time coming, and it's happy to be making such good progress. 

And now, back to bead sorting I go! :)

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gracious! It looks like you've already accomplished so much. I'm behind on my blog reading so I hope I see your reveal soon. If not, good luck with the whole process. I know what an ordeal re-organizing a craft room can be. See you on the other side ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)