Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop - Introducing My Partner, and a Sneak Peek!

I haven't really gotten a chance to talk about it, but I'm very very happy to announce that I'm taking part in this year's Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop. Yay!

My partner for the swap is the very talented Karin King of The Sparklie Things Blog (with a blog name like that, you just know that we're going to get along!). She's tried her hand at most everything--from seed beading to lampwork--and when it comes to creating jewelry, she considers everything fair game.

Just look at some of the beautiful things she's made:

None of these are my photos! All are taken from her blog, again found here.

And, for this swap, these are the beads that I sent her:


...except her package hasn't arrived yet, so she hasn't seen them. When she does get them, I'll be sure to show the actual picture here. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting. Karin's work is beautiful too. I'm pumped to see what she will create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)