Monday, February 26, 2018

Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop - The Beads I Sent My Partner

In my last entry, I introduced Karin King--my lovely partner for the Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop. I also posted a teaser picture of the beads I sent to her for the swap.

And now, since she has officially received the package, I get to show you the actual picture of what I sent to her! Yay!

Below is the teaser picture... to see what it actually shows, just scroll down! :)





Ta-da! That lovely collection includes a pendant by Andrew Thornton (of Allegory Gallery), a handmade clasp by JCLwire, paper beads by me, copper stick pearls, Czech glass, unakite, and adorable little peridot rounds.

Here's another glamour shot, just for the fun of it:


...But, wait, there's more!

I have a history of making too many bead soups, and this year was no exception. 

In her introduction, Karin says that she really likes black and white mixed with primary colors. And, well, that inspired me put this together:


That mix includes more paper beads by me (I rolled soooo many paper beads, lol), lampwork glass by Jules Mounteney (TheGlassGoddessUK), freshwater pearls, and a whole bunch of different types of glass. 

And, well, after I put that all together, I just had to send it to her! *grin*


So, there you go! Those are the beads that I sent to my partner for this year's Swap N' Hop. I'm absolutely thrilled to see what she makes with them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sure Karin LOVES what you sent her. Both sets are full of inspiration and fun. I can't wait to see what you received, but waiting for the reveal is killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)