Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

My worktable is overflowing today!

...And, I must admit, I like it that way. It gives me something to think about other than the fact that I'm sick.

So, for the curious, here's a peak at what I've been working on this week...

Project #1: My September Monthly Challenge


So much purple! If you missed yesterday's post, I finally announced what I'm doing for my Monthly Challenge for September--and yes, it involves a lot of purple! Since the reveal date is pretty close--and getting closer--I've hit the ground running... and I'm pretty happy with what I've come up with so far!


Project #2: This Month's Bargain Bead Box


I didn't even get a chance to play with the Bargain Bead Box from last month, and I missed it. So, I'm making sure to take time this week to actually play with the one from this month... It's a collection of autumn colors mixed with gold--lovely!


Project #3: Custom necklace for one of my sisters-in-law


She picked out the beads and asked if I could use them to make something for her. It's always fun making things for my family members... they all have their own distinct styles, and I enjoy the challenge of making something that's just right. :)


Project #4: Finally posting things to my Etsy store!


...My poor, much neglected Etsy store. Ah well. I have been slowly, slowly chipping away at my huge backlog of lovely items that need to get posted--like the above necklace that I made for March's Pretty Palettes Challenge. I'm hoping to continue to list items, too... If there's something that I've made that you've been secretly pining away for, chances are it will be posted to my store in the near future! (And if you don't see it, let me know and I'll see what I can do. *grin*)

So, ta-da! That's what has been keeping me busy this week--and I've been busy, indeed.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)