Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Edition

Egads, this month is getting away from me! 

Here it is, September 19th, and I haven't even posted about this month's challenge--much less the results of last month's challenge! Vacation brain, I'm telling you. (Well, and now I'm sick to boot... ah well. At least I wasn't sick while I was away.)

So! Even though there are only 11 days left in this month, I didn't want September to sneak by without me doing some sort of challenge. And, I think I have found the perfect thing!

Earlier this year, I found an Etsy shop--called The Blue Hutch--that sells really cool orphan bead mixes (Bead Soups, if you will). Since I'm a sucker for collecting projects, I went ahead and bought one:*

Not my picture!
This was from the Etsy listing, found here.

It's a lovely collection of glass and pearl and ceramic, with some handmade components as well. And it's purple, my favorite color. :)

Not my picture!
This was from the Etsy listing, found here.

So, my challenge this month? Make something with at least some of these lovely materials! (I'm not limiting myself to only using them, or having to use all of them... I just want to make sure that a fair number of them are incorporated into something beautiful.)

Be sure to come back in 10 days, on Friday the 29th, to see what I end up making!

And now I'm off to make some tea, and start creating... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

---

* - Yes, I bought only one! Although I really do wish that I could buy them all... If only money permitted. *wistful sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)