Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bead Soup!

The Bead Soup Blog Party is back! Woo-hoo!

And this time there's a twist: it's a Bead Hoaders Edition. That means that when we choose what beads to send our partners (since this is a bead swap), we should choose precious hoarded beads from our personal stashes.

This lovely graphic is not mine...
It's from the blog of the Hostess, Lori Anderson.

My partner for this Blog Hop is the talented Lennis Carrier of Windbent... And what fun! We have discovered that we are in many of the same groups, and have participated in many of the same hops, but we've never officially "met." I'm delighted to get a chance to change that!

I dug deep into my stash, and here is what I sent her:


...Except I can't show you yet!

What you see, instead, is me having fun with photo-editing after-filters. Hah! I will reveal what that picture shows once I know Lennis has received her beads.

The main reveal for this Blog Hop is next month, on March 25th... I'm super excited, and can't wait to see what everyone ends up making!

Until then, have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)