Friday, December 9, 2016

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - December Edition

Last year, my December Monthly Challenge was to make Christmas presents. (And I made soooo many presents.) It was such a success that I was actually going to do the same again this year. 

That is, until my friend had an idea. And, well, it was an idea that eclipsed all other ideas.

...That is why this month's challenge is simple, and right up my alley. My goal? To make a Christmas tassel necklace.


...I am thrilled.

It's time to embrace my combined love for making long tasseled necklaces and making holiday themed jewelry. Wheeee!


So, there you go. That's what my Monthly Challenge is this month: something happy and festive, and firmly in my skill set. Come by on Friday, December 30th (my birthday!), to see what lovely Christmas tassel-y goodness I come up with. Woo!


Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)