Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

This week, my worktable is literally overflowing with projects. 

So many beads everywhere.

To begin with, I am in full-swing making Christmas presents--and it doesn't look like I'm going to stop anytime soon! But, I'm not going to show you any of those today. To see those, you'll have to wait until the end of the month. :)

Instead, I'll show you two of my other projects. 

First up: remember those Christmas light charms that I posted about on Monday? This is what they turned into: 

Deck the halls with Christmas light bulbs!
...or something.

I actually made three of these necklaces--one to keep, and two to give away... Because, apparently, even when I think I'm not making presents, I'm making presents. 

Heh.

(For those wondering: I don't count those as Official Christmas Presents(tm), because they're more seasonal and fun and I want people to be able to wear them before December 25th. Hence, I am showing them off now. *grin*)

Also on my worktable today: playing around with December's shipment from Bargain Bead Box!

Crystals and rose quartz and silver findings, oh my!

Above you can see the main shipment, but that's not quite everything. They also included this gift, which is currently on its way to becoming a necklace:

Aquamarine rondelles and a sesame jasper flower pendant.
What a lovely combination.

I'm still mostly in the planning/designing stages, but oh what fun! So many shinies! :)

...And now, I really should get back to work. All of those presents aren't going to make themselves!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)