Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - December Edition

For December, my Monthly Challenge is pretty straight-forward:

I need to make Christmas presents.


Lots and lots of Christmas presents.

My parents' Christmas Tree!
Isn't it lovely?!
...Mine hasn't been put up yet. Soon, though!

Now, I realize that using Christmas-present-making for my challenge might seem like a bit of a cop-out... When I look at all I need to get done this month, though, I think it's the best way for me to stay sane.

Besides, I really really like making Christmas presents... and this way I get to share the joy! :D

You see, it is so so easy for me to get caught up in the hustle-and-bustle of the holiday season... Bake this, do that, spend all the money! And so, my real goal of this challenge is not just to make gifts, but to think about the people I'm making them for--and truly delight in what they mean to me. It's a chance to take my passion and my gifts and make their lives just a bit shinier--and they'll have a tangible way to hold my love in their hands.


So, here's to Christmas presents! Let the festivities begin!

(I'll be sure to show off what I make at the end of the month--after all the presents have been distributed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)