Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - October Edition

I know it's a bit late, but I'm finally--finally--getting a chance to reveal this month's challenge!

Ta-da!
  
After a lot of internal debate, I decided to so something rather standard... I made myself another little "kit," and my challenge is to see what I will make from it.


About the materials: the key is from Tim Holtz, the ribbed purple beads are by the talented Juls of Julsbeads, and the super sparklies are Chinese crystals.


...And, why "dreams"? 

Because September and October have been super super busy with my husband and I actively pursuing one of our dreams (no, not having children--although that will come in due time), and it seemed appropriate to commemorate it somehow. 

Dreams take a lot of work... but they are definitely worth it!

Come back on the last Friday of the month--October 31st--to see what I make with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)