Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bead Ruckus - Kit 7!

The next Bead Ruckus kit has been announced!

(Well, technically, it was announced earlier this month, but I've been a bit preoccupied with writingwritingwriting*, and have been slacking about sharing it. Sorry!)

You've waited long enough, so, without further ado, I present:


Bead Ruckus - Kit Number 7

Ta-da!

Blue and gold and white and silver... Quite the eclectic mix, don't you think? This should be fun!

Oh! And a brief note... Since the holiday season is coming up, the Big Reavel for Kit No. 7 is going to be extended for a month. So, stop by on January 25th to see what I've made! And, if you're interested in trying this kit out for yourself, go here to check out how! :) 

---

* - I'm currently at 22,444 words! For those of you who wanted to know. ;)

Edit at 5:55 p.m.
...And after today's writing session, I'm at 26,160 words. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)