Friday, September 13, 2013

Ouroboros in Copper, Brown, and Brass

Just a few shinies to share...  I listed them on my store this morning, and thought it might be fun to post them here, too.

Because shiny!

...And because shiny makes me happy. 


Ouroboros Necklace in Copper, Brown, and Brass

Necklace shown double-stranded with toggle clasp in front.
Worn this way, the necklace is 16.5 inches with a 4 inch dangle.

Necklace shown worn single-stranded,
and over the head.
Worn this way, it is approximately 33 inches long,
again with a 4 inch dangle.
  
Vanity shot!

Picture of the entire necklace,
with toggle clasp unfastened.

The listing is here (as is an explanation for why I call this type of necklace an ouroboros necklace, if you want to know).

But, wait, that's not all!

...Because apparently I really am addicting to making matching sets. I don't seem to be able to stop myself--especially since I'm not convinced it's a bad thing. :)

In any case, I made some companion earrings and even a companion hairpin--for those who like to be entirely coordinated!

Companion Earrings



Companion Hairpin



So, there you go... Just a little bit of shiny to make your day happy.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)