Monday, September 16, 2013

And Now for Something Completely Different... Treasuries!


"Study in Black and White" can be found here.


...This was the treasury that started it all this morning. Essentially, I was tagged in a Pay-It-Forward treasury, and thought I'd play along (follow the link to the treasury itself to see how that works). 

Now, while trying to decide what kind of treasury to make, I was really inspired by the black-and-white butterfly theme... especially since so often butterflies are colorful and bright, it was interesting to see a more subdued, black-tie take on them. Elegant butterflies. So I decided to make that the focus of the treasury.

But, I was on a roll, so I made two more treasuries!


"Red as a Rose" can be found here.

I had started this treasury awhile ago, and just this morning was inspired to finish it.

Red roses are my favorite flower... Rather cliché, I'm sure, but I love love the delicate petals and the velvety texture and the deep rich color... Yeah, they make me happy. So, I wanted to capture that in a treasury--and the incredibly talented people on Etsy made it possible. :)

And, last but not least...

"It's All Geek to Me" can be found here.

Oh, I had so much fun with this treasury! StarCraft, Dr. Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Tetris, World of WarCraft, Lord of the Rings, Shakespeare, Carl Sagan, language geekery, chess--so many wonderful things that I love all in one treasury. And there was so much more that I wanted to include...

Next time.

...Because, at the rate I'm going, there will be a next time.

There is so much beauty, so many happy things... thank you for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)