Thursday, August 22, 2013

...Please Pass the Coffee

This week has been... well, it's been a week. 

Lots of happy things... A spontaneous trip to the mall and a book store! Geeky jewelry! Giant coffee mugs! Chipotle burritos! Finished sewing projects! Skirts on sale! 

...Excessive exclamation points!


Look, it's an actual bookstore! *drool*

But there have been a lot of ugh-grownup things, too... Like my best friend's car troubles. And late night plumbing issues. And computer problems.


Friend's alternate mode of transportation: An awesome orange bike.
(Kitty basket not included.)

At this point, I want to curl in bed and sleep for a week. 

...Since that's not really an option, though, I think it's time for another cup of coffee.

But! 

To leave this entry on a happy note, here is something cool that I came up with, and wanted to share:


...So, I like knitting. Is that a problem? :)

Yep, that's storage for my knitting looms!

Technically, it's an over-the-door towel holder... Just the right size to hang all of the awesome looms that my husband has bought for me. It's not much, but it's yet another step towards having an organized craft room.

Now I just need to figure out how to store the rest of my fabric. And my beads. And my growing wardrobe.

...Before then, though, it's time for that coffee.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)