Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Construct Additional Pylons

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind--with my husband's birthday, and teaching a friend to sew, and knitting, and being social, and once more writing with fervor.  I have so many ideas in my head; I hope to, at some point, have most of them written down.


And, that's not all I've been up to!


I have also been beading...  and I have just listed one of the new sets that I've created.  I have whimsically dubbed it "Construct Additional Pylons." *


Earrings

Necklace

Hairsticks




---


* - "Construct Additional Pylons" is something that you hear, repeatedly, if you play StarCraft as the Protoss.  When I first looked at the slender blue beads, I could not help but think of these pylons--and thus this set was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)