Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Word Art

There have been a lot of word-pictures going around the internet recently...  


So, not to be left out, I created one for my story!


For a better look, click on the picture!  :D 


Recognize some of the words?  You might.  That's because this particular story is not only my most recent novel, it is also the background for the stories that I write for my Etsy store items.


How cool is that?!


Do be sure to click the picture to look at it full size...  you can actually read all of the words, even the small ones!


---
EDIT: It looks like it's back to letting the picture be maximized.  Hopefully, it stays that way!




---
Made using http://www.wordle.net/...  It's easy, fun, and most addicting.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)