Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacation Pictures: Misted Morning Walk

This is, hopefully, going to be the first part in a series.  Since getting back from vacation, I have been rather behind (on everything)...  So, here is my attempt to get back into the rhythm.  :)

---

I took so many photos while on vacation (surprisingly, I know).  I have decided to split them up and post them here--not chronologically, but according to certain themes.

Today's theme: Misty Mornings.

One of the days that I was on vacation, my mother and I woke up very early and went for a walk through the misty woods.  It was an absolutely lovely morning.  Here are a few of the pictures that I took, trying to capture the play of light and shadow, grey and green.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)