Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspiration: Misted Morning Walk

One of the things that I have been doing with my vacation pictures--something that I've been wanting to do for a long time--is using them as a spring-board for creativity.


After all, it is hard for me to look at this picture, and not be inspired.

We live in a magical world--if only we take the time to look

So, using that color palette of green and grey and brown, I designed this hairstick:





Now, I have something lovely to remind me of waking up early and wandering in the fog, looking over the misty lake and seeing nothing--but hearing the delighted sounds of morning birds.  I was so, so grumpy when I started that walk...  but as I went along, that feeling dissipated just like the morning haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)