Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Having a Hard Time Focusing...

I have been sick for the past week, approximately.


Fortunately, I am feeling much better.  


Unfortunately, I am also feeling really, really spacey.  


I am having a hard time focusing on anything; it's like my head is wrapped in layers of soft and fuzzy cotton.  It's not  uncomfortable, mind you...  just not very conducive to getting things done.


So, why am I writing this entry?  Mostly to make myself stop staring out the window (which I have been doing for at least the last half hour).  Also, to explain why I have not posted as many things to my stores as I would like.


And, lastly, as an excuse to post pictures of pretty clouds.






Hope everyone is doing well!  Hopefully I will get my head out of the clouds soon, and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)