Friday, April 8, 2011

He's back...

There is a lilac bush right outside my bedroom window.  I know that I've mentioned this before...  I can look through this window as I sit at my desk.

There is a pair of cardinals, male and female, who have claimed this particular bush as their own.  And hardly a day goes by when they don't show up, and stare at me.

Yep, stare at me.

I have the feeling that I'm being watched...

Look at him, he's trying to be sneaky.

He stayed in this one spot for quite some time--
long enough for me to get a few pictures!  This was the best.

Honestly, I've come to enjoy their visits.  I look forward to when it is nesting time--they had a nest of little ones last year, and I'm ready with my new camera for their nest this year!

It's the little things in life that make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)