Monday, April 25, 2011

Grey and Green and Purple

It's wet and drippy outside...  We have gotten so much rain over the last few days, that the earth hasn't been able to fully absorb it all.

Yet, the lilac bush in the backyard doesn't seem to mind...  When I went outside this morning, it was bursting with color even as rain dripped from its leaves.  The contrast of the green and the grey and the purple was so lovely--so quintessentially Spring--that I had to take pictures.

Enjoy!










I also took pictures of the sky--grey on grey.  It was only when I uploaded the below picture, that I noticed the bird in the top right corner...


And I also took a picture of Tolkien, who enjoyed rubbing on my legs while I took pictures... 


Even though it is soggy and drippy and the sky is grey, I still count this as a beautiful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)