Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day!

...it's not that far away!


Kind of scary, isn't it?  It's already February, right when I was just getting used to January.  Sheesh.  But, there are lots of happy things about February--including my mother's birthday, the anniversary of when my husband first asked me to date him, and--of course--Valentine's Day.


Here are my few, select offerings for Valentine's Day this year. 

Once Upon a Time - Hairsticks

Once Upon a Time - Earrings

Swirling Hearts - Hairsticks

Mark of the Hand - Necklace

Love Token - Mini Hairstick

GloBerries - Pink Earrings
(also available in yellow and orange)

Red Lady of Ilangrath - Hairstick

Red Lady of Ilangrath - Necklace
Recently revamped--now hanging on a golden chain!


There are, of course, other items in my store that involve love stories...  such as the Blackdew Necklace and the Gift to Emily Hairsticks (Twilight inspired).  Be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)